- Uninstall any older version.
If your computer has an earlier version of FieldKit, it should
be uninstalled before putting in the new one
- Go to the Windows Control Panel. Click on Programs
- Wait for the list of installed programs to load. Locate FieldKit and click on it.
- Download the setup program to your computer
- Tell Windows to allow it, if it asks you.
- Copy it to as many computers as you wish (there are no seat limits or registration requirements)
- Run the setup program by clicking on its
- Tell Windows to allow the installation, if it asks you.
- Tell it to install any other components it asks about.
This version supports design, data-collection and analysis
For Windows Vista, 7, 8
For Windows XP
(XP users: You might or might not get a notice during setup
about some issue with system file mfc43.dll. If you do, just ignore
it and continue with the setup. But give serious thought to
getting Windows 7 or higher - it will make you happy)